Being alive on the planet, we can not escape major change in our lives. Be it a natural disaster, the death of a loved one, career change or job loss, rebooting our lives is not an easy task. Major life changes could bring with it extreme heartache, debilitating stress, and despair.
We can do this, we have it within us to recuperate and grow from life-changing events.
If you know someone or if you are experiencing a time to start over, let go, and thrive on here are few tips:
- Take the Time to Let Go: Change, whether we choose it or chooses us, has a grief component. Take the necessary time to grieve your losses. Every person’s grief is unique to them.
- Practice Extreme Self-Care: Be gentle with yourself. Rest, eat healthiest you can, say yes only what you can take on. Just be.
- Take Small Steps: Starting over can be overwhelming. Focus on one step at a time. Take care of immediate needs first and then go forward from there.
- Embrace What Is: Whatever event happened…Happened. Playing the “what if” game can lead to a stuckness. Accepting can help with the process to keep moving forward.
- Have a Support Team: Besides family and friends, an outside group or a professional can give additional support to lean on with what is being dealt with and expressing the pain of loss.
If you are finding you are having a challenging time starting over signup for the Free Mini e~Seminar below: